Customer: Defense Commissary Agency
Engagement: IT Business Continuity Plan update
Peridot Solutions has successfully engaged with Defense Commissary Agency’s Chief Technology Officer to support their business continuity plans for all key IT services.
Solution: Peridot Solutions successfully reviewed all key IT services, systems and drafted the business continuity plan that aligns with the Agency Continuity Plan. Key activities included:
- Reviewing and evaluating the adequacy of the current Business Continuity Plan (BCP) in terms of its structure and coverage
- Conducting a business impact analysis (BIA) for all the critical systems
- Reviewing and updating Response Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) for all the critical systems—(linked to the business impact analysis)
- Reviewing and updating recovery strategies in case of disaster
- Recommending updates to the systems to support the high-availability and disaster recovery requirements
- Making necessary recommendations to the data centers to support the DR/COOP
- Providing high-level cost estimates for strengthening/improving current business continuity infrastructure.
- Drafting a report with the recommendations, high level cost estimates, roadmap and project plan for implementation
Results: An approved IT Business Continuity Plan that is actionable and aligned with the Agency’s Business Continuity Plan.