Job Title: Senior Program Manager
Clearance: Top Secret required
Location: Arlington, VA
Client: US Marshal Service (USMS)
Candidates should be willing to undergo a background investigation.
Apply: Interested candidates please email your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for providing planning and oversight for USMS HQ Divisions projects. Situations outside set parameters are referred to management for clarification. The individual performing in this position must be able to take direction well and work independently. The Project Manager II will assist the managers of the USMS HQ Divisions program by providing oversight and direction for planned and ongoing projects to help insure the efficient operations of projects for the USMS. This position may require access to National Security Information and access to Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF’s). The specific risk level for this position will be provided under the task order. The risk range shall be from moderate to top-secret security.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists with planning, coordination, administration and execution of all USMS programs for headquarters.
- Oversees ongoing projects, and meets with counterparts in other agencies as needed.
- Prepares correspondence as needed for management signature.
- Interprets existing rules, regulations, and USMS policies.
- Develops and analyzes program resource requests.
- Prepares reports, memoranda, briefing papers, and other written material for internal use and external use.
- Review documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of the federal government’s regulations.
- Must possess analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Six years of specialized experience that is related to the duties described. Experience may be substituted for the next highest degree (e.g., from an associate’s degree to a bachelor’s degree).
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to build and maintain a relationship with internal employees as well as outside sources.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Must be able to pass a Top Secret background investigation.
- May require knowledge in building Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills