Job Title: Senior Program Analyst
Clearance: Top Secret required
Location: Arlington, VA
Client: US Marshal Service (USMS)
Candidates should be willing to undergo a background investigation.
Apply: Interested candidates please email your resume and contact information to email@example.com.
The Senior Program Analyst responsibilities are more challenging and varied in nature and involve some originality and interpretation. Situations outside set parameters are referred to management for clarification. The individual performing in this position must be able to take direction well and work independently. Depending upon the work performed, this position may be either moderate to top-secret security risk. The Program Analyst II will assist the USMS HQ Divisions in satisfying the overall operational objectives of the United States Marshals Service. The specific risk level for this position will be provided under the task order. The risk range shall be from moderate to top-secret security.
Duties shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform program and organizational analyses for assigned program areas.
- Assist program areas with the development and implementation of new information technology initiatives.
- Monitor the operation and usage of various programs to identify problems and to determine resolutions.
- Interpret existing rules, regulations, and USMS policies.
- Consult with operating and administration officials to develop and enhance the program’s IT systems.
- Analyze program resource request and determine appropriate levels using current staffing.
- Prepare reports, memoranda, briefing papers, and other written material for internal use and external use.
- Assist with documentation, revision and/or development of program processes.
- Enter, retrieve, and maintain data in specific databases.
- Review documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Provide administrative support to the various branch offices within the USMS Divisions. Prepare correspondence related to program issues for higher-level signature.
- Update automated records/database, as applicable.
- Prepare a variety of reports, as needed.
- Process various types of incoming inquiries and documentation.
- Collect, compile and report data concerning weekly accomplishments.
- Certain positions may require proficiency in using Virtual Earth, MapPoint and Google Earth Software.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Five years of specialized experience that is related to the duties described above and that has equipped the candidate with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the work.
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationship with internal employees as well as outside sources.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change.
- Ability to embrace new systems and process enhancements.