Salary: Based on experience
Apply: Interested candidates, please email your resume, desired salary and contact info to email@example.com
Provide expert support:
- To manage and coordinate a complex grants portfolio including inter- agency agreements, and cooperative agreements;
- To negotiate, award, and review all reimbursement requests for appropriateness;
- To monitor all phases of award and closing, including assessment of technical progress and performance; and
- For the administration or termination, and/or closeout of grants and/or interagency agreements and/or cooperative agreements.
Serve as expert for:
- The planning, implementation and evaluation of grant proposals and provide expert guidance on grants, cooperative agreements and interagency agreements; and
- Applicable laws, regulations, agency policy, precedent cases and other requirements that affect grant portfolio administration including inter-agency agreements, cooperative agreements.
- Awardees are in compliance with established administrative and financial policies, procedures, and sound business practices; and
- Compliance with laws, regulations, rules, policies, procedures, and methods governing the administration of Federal grants, cooperative agreements, and awards.
Apply analytical and evaluative techniques to the identification and resolution of grants administration, cooperative agreements, and interagency agreement issues.
Required: Four (4) years of Grant and Agreement experience. A Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution and 24 semester hours of business-related college courses.
Relevant Skills: Experience in automated systems and software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, and teleconference applications.