Salary: Based on experience
Apply: Interested candidates, please email your resume, desired salary and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide basic support:
- To perform administrative business, policy, and analytical work involving: the management, award, and/or obligation of funds for grants, cooperative agreements, and interagency agreements, using financial, administrative, business and negotiation procedures;
- For the planning, implementation and evaluation of grant proposals;
- For interagency agreements and cooperative agreements including assembling, coordinating requisition documentation, and administering Interagency Agreements and Cooperative Agreements;
- To negotiate, award, and review all reimbursement requests for appropriateness;
- To monitor all phases of award and closing, including assessment of technical progress and performance; and
- For the administration or termination, and/or closeout of grants and/or interagency agreements and/or cooperative agreements.
- Awardees are in compliance with established administrative and financial policies, procedures, and sound business practices; and
- Compliance with laws, regulations, rules, policies, procedures, and methods governing the administration of Federal grants, cooperative agreements, interagency agreements and awards.
Required: One (1) year of Grant and Agreement experience. Either a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or 24 semester hours of business-related college courses.
Relevant Skills: Experience in automated systems and software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, and teleconference applications.