Salary: Based on experience
Apply: Interested candidates, please email your resume, desired salary and contact info to email@example.com
Provide intermediate support:
- To manage supervise, lead, or perform administrative business, policy, and analytical work involving: the management, award, and/or obligation of funds for grants, cooperative and interagency agreements, using financial, administrative, business and negotiation procedures;
- And expertise for the planning, implementation and evaluation of grant proposals;
- And guidance for interagency agreements and cooperative agreements including assembling, coordinating requisition documentation, and administering Interagency Agreements and Cooperative Agreements;
- To negotiate, award, and review all reimbursement requests for appropriateness;
- To monitor all phases of award and closing, including assessment of technical progress and performance; and
- For the administration or termination, and/or closeout of grants and/or interagency agreements and/or cooperative agreements.
- Awardees are in compliance with established administrative and financial policies, procedures, and sound business practices; and
- Compliance with laws, regulations, rules, policies, procedures, and methods governing the administration of Federal grants, cooperative agreements, interagency agreements and awards.
Apply analytical and evaluative techniques to the identification and resolution of grants administration issues and knowledge of laws, regulations, agency policy, precedent cases, and other requirements that affect grant program administration.
Required: Two (2) years of Grant and Agreement experience; o Either a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or 24 semester hours of business-related college courses.
Relevant Skills: Experience in automated systems and software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, and teleconference applications.